Sunday, October 16, 2005

~My New Job~

Finally, into a new environment.. new place and new colleagues... Guess what? My new work place is actually at #24 floor, but the next thing I know, I will be working at #13 floor again... Why do I say again, becos in my previous workplace, I was working at #13 floor too... Haha... so 'qiao' right... I can buy 4D liao... 1313 maybe?? kekekee...
Working at Tanjong Pagar, first thing to get used to is the crowds... Morning crowd, lunch crowd and going-home crowd... Ppl everywhere... See liao until I headache ah.. When I was working in SingTel, everytime take MRT passed by Tanjong Pagar, I said to myself : This is like HELL... SOOOooooooooo Many people everyday, how to get thru' these pools of people.. And know, here I am, being part of this crowd.
Talking about my work scope, hrmm.... I had nothing much to say lar... ;p
Hopefully, everyday will be better... :)

No comments: