Sunday, October 30, 2005

~ Affected Today ~

Deeply Emotionally Affected today... I dunno why... Shouldn't be this way but it happens...
A person has 2 faces - kind by nature and also evil thoughts that haboured in one's heart. One can be viewed by the others as the kindest or most gentle or harmless or selfless person.. but behind the scene, one will have the most evil thoughts and also things they wish they never had thought of. One could preach in front of the others about 1 principal rule, but behind the people, the rule could be overruled. Why? Jealous, Ambitious, Low confidence, Pride and many other factors, may make a person lose self-control, and force the other inner self to expose. Many a times, we had tried to be perfect or be truthful... but how many times or how much are we really showing our true self to the others?? Why do we hide the true feelings? Is it becos to protect those we loved, or to protect ourselves? I don't know... but usually more to protect ourselves.
I was confiding to a good girlfriend of mine... asking her why do things happen this way... some behaviours that I had always condemned had actually surfaced and reflected on me... I couldn't believe that I am actually such a 'bad' person.. but when things turn out to be this way, I had really nothing to say.. Maybe I was too early to conclude some things, maybe I am too impatient...
Well, TIME is always the best healing medicine.. I am not sure to agree or not, as I am not a person who easily forgets. But I do hope, I was just a think-a-lot person. As time passes, everything will be back as normal...........

No comments: