Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Irritating Train Encounter


Wah Lao!! Today is really terrible lei... Wanna to sleep on the train oso cannot!! (sounds ah lian izzit it) But I can't help it because of the 2 irritating people who had their handphone ringing.


Incident 1 (from my left) - Mister Mohammad thinks that his journey is damn too long, so started to play his handphone.
"Hmm, let me try playing with my new handphone. I think got the jukebox function lei. Let me try try huh... 'uh-chi-bom' (bass sound of the drums coming out) Wah, I am so impressed with myself lei, I can actually compose songs!!!! haha~~ let me try playing it longer ''uh-chi-bom....chi-bom....chi-bom' "
And with this continues from Bugis station all the way to Bedok station, you can imagine how irritating the chi-boom sound is!!! And when you think this is bad enough, there comes another ring-ring horror!!


Incident 2 (from my right) - Mister Cheena dunno-who - wanted to escape only-he-knows-who's pestering, so decide not to listen to his handphone.
"Wah lau, this ah-nia calls me again... I know I suave and handsome lar, no need to start calling early in the morning wah... but I don't want to hurt her feelings lar, so better just ignore the call lar...."
And of course if the ringtone is those nice music song, I might not be so pissed, but is those typical 16 monotone ringing call, and it makes me go "ARGGGGG"!!
"Ringring... Ringring... Ringring... Ringring... and it goes on and on and on and on....... (the usual length of an unanswered call can last up to 1.5 minutes) "

So when you are being attacked first from left then from right.... your mind starts to register all these sounds into the brain, and even when the phone eventually stops ringing, you will start to have hallucinations that the sounds are still there!!! (isn't that freaky!!!) eeeikks!!!

*SPARE ME* - I just want to sleep only mah!!! Isn't that too much for a wish???? :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simple lah, get someone to be ur ahmad, so no need for u to tahan this kind of chi-chi-bom-bom.