Monday, October 10, 2005

~Mixed Feelings~

Well Well... Times really fly...
6 years of "slogging" in my previous company and suddenly I am going to step into a new environment. Actually I had seen many of my good colleagues and frenz moving on to another stage of their career path, and this is an inevitable move. But I do miss my current working colleagues and the familiar environment. I do feel a need to move on but at the same time - feeling afraid.
Anyway, I just hope everything will turn out just as fine as I hope for :)
My last day at SingTel has been so busy - busy with me handing over my job tasks, taking photos with my colleagues, saying goodbyes and farewells... Surprisingly, when some asked me whether I am feeling, I felt Nothing! Not sure if I am slow in reacting or what, or I had been waiting for this moment for a long time... hahaha~ I really don't know.. maybe I was too busy to feel anything...


Some of my photos with my dear colleagues...
Me and my manager for 5 years.... handsome guy rite.. heehee~
Me and me 2 colleagues going KTV after work...
One last glance at my workplace.. Sob Sob Sob.. Sayonara!!!

No comments: