Monday, September 12, 2005

~Diving Crave~

Oh my god.... Weather has been terrible these few days.. Is hot, sunny and humid... Guess what is my first thought! I wana to go diving sooooooooo much..
The craving starts again today... Arg.. is terrible... As to think back, I started my first diving theory lesson around this time last year.. And I went for my very first dive trip in the BIG BLUE SEA!! Honestly speaking, I was kinda of freaked out, cos I had no confidence at then.. esp after my slow learnings at the pool sessions ;p But I was so glad that I didn't pull out the last minute... I thought I was just learning for the sake of to learn it for some reason... Who knows, I have now grown to love it.. (I'm loving it!)
I was just thinking, it has been a blessings that I had picked up this sport not at a earlier stage, else I would have given up for some reasons... And now, I have always tried to psycho my frens to try it... Haha... they must have think I have been poisoned... well, maybe thanks to my buddy dive mate, Sock Sim, who has been such a positive influence to me, and always been there for me too... Great pal.. can't help mentioning this great fren of mine.. :)


nice nice redang @ kalong redang resort

No comments: